carpentry

carpentry

Wednesday 16 March 2011

16/03/2011 wednesday

On Wednesday ii just about finished my saw stool. I only have my last CLEAT to do and my BRACE. it was really cool making the saw stool. i only started on Monday, knowing that it only took me about three days to create something i thought would take weeks to finish really felt good. I think my hand skills and my knowledge about the carpentry industry has really changed. i can certainly see a better future in carpentry for myself and my family. I have learnt how to chisel better, how to cut in a straight line, how to let the tool do the work, (WORK SMARTER NOT HARDER) and i have also learnt to always follow the plan.

1 comment:

  1. It makes me feel really good that you are aware of your hand skills getting better as you go. From what I have seen so far you will have a bright future ahead of you.

    ReplyDelete